Committees are run by Land Park residents with a passion for using their skills and talents to help our neighborhood flourish! The commitment for each committee can vary, but generally include;
* Attend committee meetings.
* Choose yearly projects and set goals.
* Reach out to community and city experts as needed.
* Plan events (as needed).
* Inform the LPCA Board of projects and progress.
* Collaborate with other committees as needed.
Residents can either lead a committee or join as a supportive member. Committee members are not required to attend LPCA Board meetings.
Joining a committee is a great opportunity for Land Park neighbors to make a difference and build new friendships. To learn more about the individual committees, please click on the below links;
- West Broadway Specific Plan and Draft EIR Comments (February, 2020)
- Planning Entitlement Recommendations (February, 2020)
- Neighborhood Commercial Corridor Guidelines: The Tower District of Broadway
- Sacramento Central City Specific Plan: LPCA Positions on the Broadway Corridor
- Tower Records Site Update
- Greater Land Park Community Plan: 2020-2040
- LPCA Position on Broadway Complete Street Project
- Letter to Councilmember Steve Hansen on Proposed X Street Homeless Shelter
- 5G Network Neighborhood Installation
- Sacramento County Interstate 5 Improvements
- Water Main, Meter Project
- Natural Gas Pipeline Relocation Project
- Broadway – Bridge and Complete Streets Projects
- Traffic Control and Pedestrian Safety
- Historical District Formation
LPCA welcomes volunteer participation.
Email email@example.com if you’d like to volunteer at an LPCA-hosted event or help pass out flyers and/or door hangers in the community.
- Annual Spring Egg Hunt (March or April)
- Taste of Land Park Fundraiser (May)
- Monthly Land Park Volunteer Corps (first Sat. morning, March-November)
- Holiday Party (December)
To volunteer with the Land Park Volunteer Corps at their monthly Park Work Days, email Ckpinsacto@aol.com