Committees are run by Land Park residents with a passion for using their skills and talents to help our neighborhood flourish! The commitment for each committee can vary, but generally include;
- Attend committee meetings.
- Choose yearly projects and set goals.
- Reach out to community and city experts as needed.
- Plan events (as needed).
- Inform the LPCA Board of projects and progress.
- Collaborate with other committees as needed.
Residents can either lead a committee or join as a supportive member. Committee members are not required to attend LPCA Board meetings.
LPCA welcomes volunteer participation.
Email email@example.com if you’d like to volunteer at an LPCA-hosted event or help pass out flyers and/or door hangers in the community.
- Annual Spring Egg Hunt (March or April)
- Taste of Land Park Fundraiser (May)
- Monthly Land Park Volunteer Corps (first Sat. morning, March-November)
- Holiday Party (December)
To volunteer with the Land Park Volunteer Corps at their monthly Park Work Days, email Ckpinsacto@aol.com