The Executive Committee is composed of the President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. The Chair is the President while the Vice-President is the Vice-Chair. The Executive Committee is responsible for conducting and monitoring the administrative functions of the LPCA. Each Board member is responsible for specific functions, but can fill for each other if circumstances require it.
Board Responsibilities Include:
- * Establishing an annual Board retreat for coordinating each year’s activities and discuss goals for the coming year.
- * Organize LPCA meeting calendar for the year (Community and Executive).
- * Create meeting agendas and confirm who will take meeting minutes.
- * Review the LPCA’s bylaws and periodically recommend bylaw amendment to the Board deemed necessary and appropriate for the sound and lawful functioning of the LPCA.
- * Coordinate, support and supervise the work of the standing committees.
- * Act on behalf of the LPCA in critical circumstances between Board meetings.
- * Authoring expenditures of up to $500.
- * Attend LPCA events and meetings on a regular basis.
- * Distributing communication to the membership including newsletters, meeting minutes and emails.
- * Maintain the LPCA website and Social Media pages.
- The Executive Committee shall not have the authority to establish LPCA policies.
- The Executive Committee meets on an as-needed basis. Contact the Executive Committee Chair at email@example.com for more information or to discuss a related issue.