CommitteesLand Use Committee
Land Use Committee
* Land use review of commercial revitalization and street improvements.
* Reviews City of Sacramento use permits.
* Provides input to the planning process, zone changes and utility issues.
* Addresses transportation (traffic flow) in the Land Park geographic area.
* Collaborates with the LPCA Public Safety Committee
The Land Use Committee meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm at Eskaton Monroe Lodge, 3225 Freeport Blvd and is open to residents and business owners in the Land Park, Upper Land Park, College Plaza, South Land Park, Hollywood Park, and Sierra-Curtis neighborhoods. For upcoming meeting information, check the LPCA Event Calendar. (ALL MEETINGS ARE INDEFINITELY POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 STATE AND LOCAL ORDERS. PROJECT WORK GROUPS WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP ADVOCACY POSITIONS THROUGH EMAIL DOCUMENT EXCHANGE. NEW PARTICIPANTS ARE WELCOME)
Contact the Land Use Committee Chair at email@example.com for more information or to discuss related issues.
Current Projects(active dates) include:
- Greater Land Park Community General Plan 2020-2040 (Jan-Sept)
- Broadway Complete Streets (ongoing 2020-2021)
- Broadway Business Partnership & Vision Support (2020)
- West Broadway Specific Plan (March-June)
- West Sacramento – Broadway Bridge (May/June)
- Zoning Updates – TOD/Light Rail Corridor (April)
- Comprehensive Mobility Plan (March-July)
- Local Traffic Safety Grants (April)
- Street & Utility Maintenance (ongoing)
- Development Project Reviews (ongoing)
- Parks Master Planning (assistance)