The best neighborhood association keeps its members engaged and involved. This committee helps the LPCA manage it’s most important job: communicating with our Land Park members. Responsibilities include;
* Managing and updating the membership database.
* Brainstorm and implement new strategies to increase membership benefits.
* Periodically advise the Board on membership and volunteer matters.
* Recommend dues levels and opportunities for increasing membership.
* Provide the member list for outreach and member emailings.
The Membership Committee meets as needed. This group can collaborate with other committees on projects, events, communication and anything that will add joy and value for LPCA members.
For upcoming meeting information, check the LPCA Event Calendar.
Contact the Membership Committee Chair at email@example.com for more information or to discuss a related issue.