Our PARK and lpca
LAND PARK HISTORY
The Land Park Community Association is a volunteer community group committed to preserving and enhancing the quality of life in the Land Park neighborhood by:
- Advocating to protect and preserve William Land Park
- Hosting events that bring neighbors and the community together
- Raising community awareness on issues affecting our neighborhood
- Supporting local entities, groups, and projects that enhance life in Land Park
- Working with elected officials and City staff to advocate on behalf of the Land Park community
The park spans 160 acres and is surrounded by the historical Land Park neighborhood. A diverse population of visitors and Sacramentians visit the park daily to relax, exercise, and play. Families come to the park to celebrate important milestones including birthdays, baby showers, reunions and even weddings.
Amenities include the William A. Carroll Amphitheater, several baseball fields, duck ponds, and larger attractions like The Sacramento Zoo, Funderland, and FairyTale Town.
In the spirit of maintaining William Land’s vision, the Land Park Neighborhood Association (LPCA) was established in 1983. It is a group of dedicated volunteers committed to preserving and enhancing the quality of life for Land Park and the surrounding neighborhood. To learn more about the Board click here